Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures of miley cyrus. Very good.

Pictures of miley cyrus. New pics from google.

pictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyrus
I need advice style!? ok I have some 'pretty stuff but I want more and want to be more dressy style lovatos you know i love demi and Miley Cyrus im not sure if I could do it tho im 57 and very tall 56ish I also wise not great but what I want someone tell me what happens with what and what stores, as in photos of me that go with other things and what we store, but not cheap haha im the rich do not really want to change my style I usually wear whatever I see u kow oh and I live in wooded hills, CA are so few shops that actually know u and if u saw what demi wore in her music video back I love the dress but not sure exactly what took ya so please help
Watch sex tape here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment